- abuameh View list...
- Good luck, Mr. Jonathan. It’s time you were Impeached: Joel Brinkley, LA Times
March 22, 2013
By American Voices Tribune Media Services; March 19, 2013, 12:30 p.m.
And Nigeria’s people — well, they are as mistreated as any on earth. In only nine nations — among them Liberia, Sierra Leone and Somalia — do more mothers die during childbirth. And in only 10 states, including Chad, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe, is the average life expectancy lower. Right now the average Nigerian’s average life span ends at 52. That may be why the median age of Nigerians is just 18.
- Governor Goodluck Jonathan Gave Obaigbena $1 Million to Invite Beyonce & Jay Z to Nigeria, from Bayelsa’s Poverty Alleviation Funds February 21, 2013 Read More
- NYTimes: A Nigerian Spring — Long Overdue February 5, 2013 Read More
- Jonathan spends $60,000 to arrange CNN interview -PremiumTimes February 3, 2013 Read More
- The Wealth And Poverty Of A Nation: Who Will Restore The Dignity Of Nigeria? – Oby Ezekwesili January 28, 2013 Read More
- Repent And Resign, Gumi Tells ‘Evil’ Jonathan; Says IBB, Obasanjo, Buhari, Atiku, Must Be Banned To Cleanse Nigerian Politics January 25, 2013 Read More